This event has already taken place.
2023 Nurse Tank Testing Workshop
Scroll Down For Additional Information
Workshop Seats Remaining
$195 per person
$240 per person
Class fee includes a regulation book, student book, and lunch
Nurse Tank Testing Workshop
DMACC Ames Hunziker Center
1420 S Bell Ave
Ames, IA 50010
(Off Hwy 30 take the S. Dayton Exit)
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM
- Coffee & Donuts provided at check-in
- Lunch will be served at noon
THIS WORKSHOP IS LIMITED TO 50 PARTICIPANTS
No walk-in students will be accepted.
The Agribusiness Association of Iowa (AAI) works with FMCSA to provide you with accurate information on becoming qualified to test your own tanks at your own facilities. Before you register complete the following:
- Contact your insurance agent with regards to your company liability if you choose to certify your own staff.
- View the complete list of all of the requirements to be certified and the record keeping required. Please visit https://www.nursetank.org and go to nurse tank inspector information.
U.S. Department of Transportation will present the following:
- Introduction Overview of HAZMAT Textbook
- Registration/Inspector Qualifications/HM training External Visual Inspection
- Pressure Test, Leakage & Test Thickness Venting
- Record Keeping Nurse Tank Testing Demonstration
- NH3 Data Plates Inspectional Observations & Violations